Forgot your password?
Currency : USD$
Prices do not include tax.
Log In or Create An Account
BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
Working on your New Years resolution, but not seeing any changes? It's proven that 75% of weight loss doesn't happen in the gym, but in your kitchen. Simple food swaps could be all that you need to push your healthy eating to the next level and see the changes in your body that you've been looking for.
* Instead of eating sugar coated breakfast cereal, try a delicious whole grain cereal such as Shredded Wheat or porridge with some added fruit. This will ensure you get your fiber and fruits for the day.
* Swap regular yogurt that is often filled with sugar for Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is an excellent breakfast as it is high in protein, which can keep you full longer.
* Choose whole grains instead of refined grains- Grains and starches are not taboo and do not need to be avoided to be healthier and lose some weight in the process. The trick is to eat the right kind of grains. Whole grains are the best choice as they are chock full of nutrients and fiber. Include brown rice, quinoa, and oatmeal instead of white bread, white rice, and white pasta.
*Choose salmon or fish instead of steak. Grilled salmon, for example, is high in protein, much lower in saturated fat than red meat, and full of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
* Keep your salads healthy by using vinaigrettes or lemon juice and vinegar as a low fat alternative to the creamy dressings that are high in fat, sugar and calories.
* Get rid of those creamy or cheesy sauces for tomato- or vegetable-based sauces on your pasta, meat or fish dishes. Add blended vegetables to your sauces for additional delicious vitamins and nutrients.
* Eat popcorn as a snack instead of chips. Air popcorn has 80% less saturated fat than chips and more than twice the fiber.
* Brown rice is better than white, but try using quinoa instead. One cup of cooked quinoa has 15% fewer carbs, 25% more fiber and 60% more protein than a comparable amount of brown rice.
* Choose whole fruit instead of juices. While juice tends to be high in sugar and low in fiber, fresh fruit contains more fiber than the juice and has a higher water content, both which are excellent for weight loss.
Full Name *
Security Code *
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Belts
Muay Thai Shorts
Martial Arts Kit
Womens Boxing Gloves