Forgot your password?
Currency : USD$
Prices do not include tax.
Log In or Create An Account
BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
We all have passions, dreams, hobbies that make us happy, but for many of us these are the aspects of our lives that we keep hidden. Tucked from daylight, and instead we work jobs that create stress, anxiety and unhappiness. Why not look to accomplish those dreams that you've always had but never had the confidence to go after? Here are 20 tips to help make those dreams a reality and get you on the track of happiness today.
1. Find out what makes your happy, what are you passionate about, what gets your mind running. This is the thing that you should be chasing after.
2. Turn your dream into a burning desire. It needs to be something that you are willing to go 100% into and fight to attain. Once you establish that this is something you need, its no longer a dream, it's a reality that you will make happen.
3. Realize that your desire to create a new life needs to be stronger than your desire to keep things the same.
4. Be aware of who you want to be and how you want to feel. If you want a job that helps others and provides you with a sense of security and a feeling of being needed then pursue something in a field that relates.
5. Don't wait for the perfect situation, for people to agree with you or for your skills to be the best. Start now.
6. Create a visualization board with all of the aspects of your life that you'd like to change. Include the different things that you want whether it's career, family or social oriented.
7. Setting out to accomplish your dreams on your own is intimidating and can cause anxiety. Use this fear and anxiety to push yourself forward and look towards the end product that could bring you happiness and a sense of fulfillment for life.
8. Have a plan. If you're thinking about starting up your own business buy a book, get advice and create a plan BEFORE you quit your current job and fall into a world of debt
9. Create a strategic plan of attack as well as strategies to accomplish your goal. Keep it simple, short with steps that you can cross off as you attain them. Think short term and long-term goals.
10. Don't take setbacks and adversity personally. With any type of venture there will be set backs, it's how you react that dictates your success. It'll be a hard way ahead, but with hard work it's possible.
11. Reflect on your life so far, what changes could you have made, what mistakes have you learned from?
12. Have a support system. There is a reason that top athletes have a cheering crowd and people to fall back onto, it motivates and pushes them along. It also helps to have people who believe in your whether you succeed or go back to the drawing board.
13. Establish times for checking in with your progress on your calendar.
14. Regularly review and change what isn't working. Don't be afraid to go back to the drawing board if needed.
15. Meditate, relax and calm your body and mind. Stress and anxiety will cause all kind of havoc on your body and push you back if you let it.
16. Get help. Speak to other people who have accomplished their goals in the same field that you are interested in. They have had the same troubles that you will encounter and can offer words of wisdom to push you through them.
17. Be consistent. Consistency and routine play important roles in reaching your goals.
18. Focus on positive thinking. Negativity is like a virus and will attach itself to your mind and sabotage your entire process. Instead focus on the positive and allow it to spread through your work. Self- affirming mantras can get you through the really challenging parts.
19. Celebrate the little successes not just the end goal. Those little accomplishments play a part in the big picture.
20. No matter what the dream, the size of the dream or who you are, the number one tip is to just start. Get your feet wet, and start living your life. If you think about it, you should be the main character in your life, not a supporting actor.
Full Name *
Security Code *
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Belts
Muay Thai Shorts
Martial Arts Kit
Womens Boxing Gloves